Walk-in Coolers and Freezers to Keep Perishables Fresh
Is Perishable Loss Eating Your Profit Margin?
When you experience loss of refrigeration due to an old, overused walk-in cooler or freezer, you risk more than just a high energy bill.
- Faulty cold storage equipment decreases the profitability of stored perishables
- 4 to 10% of restaurant food becomes waste before it reaches the customer
- 10 to 12% of fruits and vegetables perish before grocers can sell them
- 45% of the flowers managed by the floral industry die before they are sold
At Mr. Winter, we custom-build walk-in coolers and freezers that keep perishables fresh so you keep more of your hard-earned dollars.
Everything you need to keep perishables fresh
We've helped thousands of restaurants, convenience stores and floral businesses keep perishables fresh for over 45 years.
Keeping Perishables Fresh Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Get a Quote
Place Your Order
Keep Perishables Fresh
How can you minimize loss and maximize profit?
Pre-consumer loss of perishable goods results in billions of dollars lost every year in the United States.
With rising food, transportation, and energy costs representing a large portion of your business’s sales, minimizing perishable loss and capturing pre-consumer waste offers a critical boost to your profitability.
We understand how challenging operating a profitable business can be.
Losing money to a faulty walk-in cooler or freezer shouldn’t be something a time-constrained small business owner has to worry about.
At Mr. Winter, we custom-build walk-in coolers and freezers to help restaurants, convenience stores, and floral businesses keep perishables fresh and maximize profit.
When you buy a walk-in cooler or freezer with us, you get:
- A 10-year warranty on panels, a 1-year warranty on refrigeration, and a 1-year warranty on hardware
- Your walk-in cooler or freezer delivered straight to you, ready to be installed
- To keep more of your profit
Stop losing hard-earned dollars to spoilage and high energy bills. Get a quote today.